Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0
Cyann - Black Dawn

Hallo Saga.de !

14 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Hello an alle,

Ich bin Cyann, von das Staff der französische CnC Saga. Ich kann Deutsch sprechen (ich lerne es seit drei Jahre), aber ich spreche lieber Englisch. Ich bin sicher dass es viele Fehler in diesen Sätzen gibt (Google Trad FTW) :google:

So, let me introduce myself in English. Ich lebe im Sudfrankreich I live in Southern France (exactly in the Bouches-du-Rhônes, not far from Avignon), and I'm on the french CnC Saga for about one year and a half. My favorite CnC is TW/KW, and as you might have already guessed, my favorite faction is GDI. I don't really have a favorite faction in Red Alert and Generals Universes (maybe a bit Soviet).

I also play on CoD Black Ops, Red Alert : A Path Beyond (you better know this mod... or prepare for propaganda flood), and a variety of games like Defcon or Fallout 3.

So, why am I here ? Well I must improve my German I want to take a look at how does Saga.de works (differencies with the french version for exemple), because things are not going very well on cncsaga.com. (I won't tell you anything more, or Zéphyr is gonna kill me by Maybe I'll also participate to the CnC 5 project. And, most of all, I hope I'll have some fun here =)

OMG, already 1:15 AM ? Must go sleeping, bye !:nachti:

bearbeitet von Cyann - Black Dawn

Hello Cyann, nice to see you here at Saga.de.

I think the most of us understand english, so i think thats not a problem here.

But if you want to try write in German...hey i think we understand that too.

So don´t be afraid and try it if you really want to improve your German...

or mix both, English and German ;)

Greetings and a nice time at Saga.de

:welcome:

Hi Cyann, your Avatar is great ;)

Thanks ! You can find its high-res version there : http://media.photobucket.com/image/global%20defense%20initiative/2steppin4322/GDIAllianceLogo.png

Hello,Cyann, et je vous souhaite beaucoup de plaisir ,

is that correct?^^

Technically yes, but "vous" is like the German "Sie". So, on forums, you should use "tu" (French version of "du") instead of "vous".

Thanks everyone !

I think we shouldn´t use frenhe here in forum. Only a few guys can understand it. ;)

If he can speak german a little bit, then we could teach him more abour our Mainlanguage.